I’ve been awarded a blogging award by Writing With Debra.
I have tremendous respect for Debra’s writing so this award means a lot to me! Her blog is a great source for writing prompts and ideas. Check it out-
As with many of these awards, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself. Hmmmm…
1. I don’t watch TV. I don’t have anything against it. It just doesn’t interest me.
2. I’m a sucker for a good love story.
3. I am very spiritual, but not at all religious.
4. I wanted to be a vet when I was a kid. I couldn’t hack the chemistry and I have a horrible habit of fainting at the sight of blood.
5. I’m on my third marriage. This one has lasted longer than the other two combined. It’s also with my first love.
6. I’m a mammal addict. From mice to elephants. I love ’em all. Especially horses.
7. I just discovered goat milk. It tastes better than cow milk I think. (Goat butter is delicious too).